You heard about the PIO’s, ahem, I mean the Lady of Leisure’s, Drink here. But have your heard about the Lady of Leisure’s Drive?!
Well then, look at the scene I came upon as I was out trying to enjoy a leisurely stroll among government buildings the other morning – at CITIHALL:
My guess is this belongs to our Pasadena PIO Emeritus. Why? Lemme count the ways!
- It’s parked at Citihall.
- Citihall was where the pre-retired PIO used to work. She still occasionally shows up there, as a “volunteer!”
- This is an automobile of the leisure class and for a leisurely drive.
- She’s not only a Lady of Leisure, but also of Style. And this jalopy is definitely Style!
- This automobile goes hand in glove with her Signature Cocktail Drink!
- I showed this photo to the Lady of Leisure the other day. Admittedly she didn’t confirm my suspicions, but, neither do I recall any denial!!
- I’m sure y’all could help me come up with countless more reasons why this is probably the Lady of Leisure’s Drive.
I rest my case!
But if this canine somehows is mistaken in my assumption, well, then this vehicle must surely belong to one my lady blogger friends in the Pasadena area! I mean, isn’t this something a “Goddess” would drive, Margaret Finnegan for instance, especially after the publishing of her new novel – The Goddess Lounge!
Gotta Go to Work. Stay Thirsty My Friends